Tuesday 25 March 2014

Refined Idea

My idea is photographing in the style of fashion photography (using a soft box and a white studio) but i want to photograph like you would a magazine spread, doing a personal profile. The personal profile would be about myself but the photographs would not be of myself. The photographs would portray the story of myself as a fashion student and my ultimate goal to make it into the fashion industry. I would use location as my personal space (my bedroom) and use the studio to create different environments that can help portray my personality as a fashion student. Ive taken inspiration from Kinfolk and Frankie magazine as inspiration for photo compositions and layout. I am also inspired by the soft lighting and clean photographs that are with in the magazine. The images are very 'dreamlike' and simple to create a very serene environment.




I

No comments:

Post a Comment