Tuesday 25 March 2014

Overgrowth by Parker Fitzgerald


Parkers Fitzgeralds series 'Overgrowth' is an artistic collaboration with florist Riley Messina 
The series was inspired by a pursuit of beauty, expression of the multifaceted relationship between humankind and nature.

The images are so clean and beautiful which is why i love them. The lighting is very soft and natural which makes them look as though there is no manufactured lighting, just the natural light around them. Side lighting is used in many of these photographs but very subtle, not harsh.

I love these images and want to use them as inspiration as,although i am studying to get into the fashion industry, i secretly have this dream to be a florist. I love the beauty of flowers and to be able to work with them everyday and create beautifully made bouquets would be an amazing thing to wake to do everyday. I hold alot of plants and flowers in my room as they make me feel happy and keep the summer vibes going in my bedroom throughout the year. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment