Wednesday 9 April 2014

In The Studio #2

Second time round going into the studio i was a lot more organized and had the shots i wanted to take planned out. I brought along props from both home in my room and from the fashion department. The props i chose were objects that expressed myself and my fashion work. I chose a black and white colour scheme with my objects as that is the colour palette i design and create my clothes in. I wanted to have a pop of colour in my photographs so i chose a bright yellow knit jumper that i made to bring into my work.

I planned out and put my model in specific positions but took the photographs in a way that my model looks natural as if she was going about her day to day. I made her interact with the props around the room, doing basic things such as photographing clothes; things that are done when i'm at UNI working.

Again I used the large soft box to create a soft but full light around my model. I didnt want any harsh lighting i wanted a clean smooth array of light that gave off a very quiet and comfortable atmosphere.











No comments:

Post a Comment