Friday 9 May 2014

Planning Location Shoot

I have decided that I am going to shoot in places that are 'home' to me, places that are my day to day 'familiar'. I am going to shoot in the fashion block at Massey and at home in my bedroom as well. Both these environments have natural lighting but also allow me to set up lighting equipment to get the lighting effect that i want. I would shoot at the museum at night time to avoid students which would mean there would be the strong fluorescent lights from the roof lights which i would have to compensate with a soft box to soften and diffuse the light.

In my bedroom, the desk i work at everyday sits by a set of huge windows that let in light from the street. During the day i get full light into my bedroom onto my desk so i would play with the natural light as well as taken photos during the evening when the light isn't so harsh.

I want the photographs i take to have a personal mood to them as if shooting in there personal work space. I want my model to be surrounded by her personal times, things that are familiar to her everyday.

These are some images i sourced off pinterest of different peoples 'work spaces' that can inspire ways that i portray my own personal space.









No comments:

Post a Comment